[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] The truth about "the P2P threat"
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] The truth about "the P2P threat"
- From: "John Zulauf" <johnzu(at)ia.nsc.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:45:57 -0600
- References: <3DA31D59.65D4FFFB@ia.nsc.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Sorry about the bogus link... someone followed it and deleted what I
wrote (I've asked for Wendy's help at restoring it.)
If you don't want to wait for that
The 1.3 revision has my comments.
Sorry for the mix-up.
John Zulauf wrote:
> I've uploaded a presentation from a conference I presented at last
> summer as it has some relevance to the recent press, and the desire of
> Hollywood for the public to *not* know the truth about their views of
> the threat of piracy.
> It turns out (according to BayTSP) -- that *they* (the ??AA ) *know* who
> the pirate are. See myth #3. No wonder the studios don't want the EFF
> to know the truth.