[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Commentary on "Clean Flicks" case
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Commentary on "Clean Flicks" case
- From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson(at)realmeasures.dyndns.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:18:24 -0400
- Organization: Real Measures
- References: <3D945C4F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
I wonder if you intend to connect this up with the WIPO
Performances and Phonograms Treaty? And perhsps the
relationship with content control?
Ernest Miller wrote:
> I've started an indepth and extensive series on the "Clean Flicks" case
> dealing with post sale editing of works:
I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or
distribution of this incidentally recorded communication.
Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.