[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?
- From: ronald(at)caprock-spur.com
- Date: Sat, Aug 17 2002 21:04:01 GMT-0500
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
>From: Lars Gaarden <email@example.com>
>Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:07:20 +0200
>How many commercial Linux distros include one of the free DVD
SUSE has Xmovie and Mandrake seems to, but RedHat doesn't seem to. That said they may not have the libcss installed and would require a download/install to play encrypted DVDs.