[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?
- From: Noah silva <nsilva(at)atari-source.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:07:25 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Actually... I can.
As for losing the rights to sell players in the US... make a shell company
that makes the CSS free players...
-- noah silva
On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Ken Arromdee wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Tom wrote:
> > > look at things not done by individuals, there's been a huge effect; for
> > > instance, you just can't walk to the store and buy a region-free,
> > > Macrovision-free, DVD player. If it weren't for the law, you could.