[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Movie Downloads, automatically illegal?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Movie Downloads, automatically illegal?
- From: PSYchiccr(at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:39:49 EDT
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
It must be remembered that without the video pirates in the late seventies the film companies would not have gone down the tape road... It is the same with DVD they did not ever want to go down that road either. They said that good quality would mean more pirates.... Not so.... What happens is that those film nuts who must have the film first,,,, as soon as it is released are the same people who will buy the legal product as soon as it is available and who also go to the cinema.