RE: [dvd-discuss] New DMCA case: ACLU sues filtering software maker N2H2

I noticed something in that report ... a terminology
thing again.

"Copyright protection systems".  Well, who could argue
against those?  We all support copyright, right?

The thing is that these _aren't_ _copyright_ protection
systems ... they are _content_ protection systems, blindly
protecting content sometimes even in violation of copyright
law.

A small thing, perhaps, but significant when setting
the tone of the discussion, especially before the court.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!