-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:03:51 -0700
From: tom poe <tompoe@renonevada.net>

Hi:  It should also be noted that this news strengthens the
import of the comment made in the BPDG report alluding to no
"grandfather" clause for legacy machines, and the need to
eliminate them in a short timeframe, rather than permit them
to stay in the market for several years.

I suspect there is more to the role of the local ISP's in
how legacy machines will be removed from Internet access.

Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/