RE: [dvd-discuss] Anti-Spyware Program Targeted By Multimedia Player

If AdAware is not allowed to uninstall the application
bundled with RadLight ... why should RadLight be allowed
to uninstall AdAware?  Seems to me the same logic and
protections should apply ...

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!