[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights
- To: "'dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights
- From: Richard Hartman <hartman(at)onetouch.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:57:57 -0800
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Noah silva [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
(re. Ray Lines' "cleanflicks" business)
> I personally don't mind the sex too much though ;)
Yeah, neither did I until I had a two-year-old watching
TV with me ...
-Richard M. Hartman
186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!