[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] OT: MPAA??
- To: "'dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] OT: MPAA??
- From: "Ballowe, Charles" <CBallowe(at)usg.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:40:24 -0600
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
I know it's not exactly on topic, but, as they are a party in the
2600 case, I figure somebody here might know something.
After the recent dealings with ``Goldmember,'' I'm wondering what
good the MPAA does for motion picture producers these days? Why
couldn't New Line just withdraw membership and then no longer be
bound by their guidelines?