[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Johansen trial date set
- To: Jon Lech Johansen <jon(at)nanocrew.net>, dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Johansen trial date set
- From: microlenz(at)earthlink.net
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:01:08 -0800
- In-reply-to: <20020216004531.A6599@nanocrew.net>
- References: <20020215094345.B22646@inka.de>; from email@example.com on Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:43:45AM +0100
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
And...I hope they are more open MINDED than those in the USA.
Date sent: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:45:31 +0100
From: Jon Lech Johansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Johansen trial date set
Send reply to: email@example.com
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:43:45AM +0100, Sham Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
> > The date ise 3rd June 2002:
> > http://www.eff.org/effector/current.html
> > Does anyone know if Norwegian courts are open to the public?
> Norwegian courts are by default open. Trials involving child-abuse,
> rape, and so on, are often closed to protect the victims. Other
> kinds of cases are almost never closed.
> Jon Johansen