[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] One member of Congress on our side.
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] One member of Congress on our side.
- From: Kurt Hockenbury <khockenb(at)stevens-tech.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:40:56 -0500
- In-reply-to: <OF4F9C59AD.5F3354D3-ON88256B50.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
A well written article from Rep. Rick Boucher, calling for a re-write of the
DMCA in a manner similar to the "magic words" approach ("for purposes of
infringing") which has been discussed on this list.