[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] Interesting 1st sale-shrinkwrap-EULA-(c) infrin gementcase
- To: "'dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Interesting 1st sale-shrinkwrap-EULA-(c) infrin gementcase
- From: Richard Hartman <hartman(at)onetouch.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:13:14 -0800
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeme A Brelin [mailto:email@example.com]
> Yeah, this still bugs me. I can't rent a copy of, say, Elvis
> Costello and
> the Brodsky Quartet doing The Juliet Letters on CD, but I can rent the
> I can't rent a CD of the soundtrack to Jonathan Demme's Robyn
> concert film, Storefront Hitchcock, but I can rent the DVD.
> Just nonsense. Why does "phonorecord-with-pictures" get a different
Because they didn't exist when the "no-rental" law was passed?
When was that done, anyway?
-Richard M. Hartman
186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!>