[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] Fair use in the wild...
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] Fair use in the wild...
- From: "Robert S. Thau" <rst(at)ai.mit.edu>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:36:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Here's an interesting example of fair use of DVD-distributed content:
It seems that the new digital enhancements in the upcoming re-release
of E.T. include replacement of some cops' guns with walkie-talkies.
The modified scene was captured from a current trailer, included on
the DVD release of "The Grinch".