[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.
- From: Michael.A.Rolenz(at)aero.org
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:26:56 -0700
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
I believe also that the dvd-discuss is "copylefted" as is the TWIKI
discussion. As long as the NYT doesn't appropriated it without
attribution, I wish they would reprint or digest some of it!
Noah silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent by: email@example.com
10/17/01 04:41 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss
To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
Subject: RE: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in their own noose.
> much more sense than working in the "physical space". And
> in the _model_ I have posted one copy for all on this list
> to read. If the NYT wants to publish this on paper, they
> would have to ask permission.
Except that if the web archive is considered public, then you are
knowingly posting to a public place, so I think the times copying it is
just taking a public document and distributing it.
(and at any rate, I certainly wouldn't post top-secret info to this list).
-- noah silva