[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Two articals
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Two articals
- From: Michael.A.Rolenz(at)aero.org
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:58:45 -0700
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
It's not just permission. They seem to feel that they have a RIGHT.
Sent by: email@example.com
10/15/01 02:54 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Two articals
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 01:26:55PM -0400, Noah silva wrote:
> 1.) about RIAA wanting to have permission to hack people's computers
actually, worse than that. they believe they already have permission.
what they were trying is to get excluded from liabilities for damage
they might cause.