RE: [dvd-discuss] Music biz wants tougher DMCA, CPRM 2 to protect copyright

The "of course" was not obvious to me.  But fortunately
The Register has posted their own account.
Basically, they admit to posting an unsubstantiated
story before even minimal fact checking.  (The "of course"
that Declan mentions may have to do w/ the fact that some
of the alleged attendees are no longer with the companies
they were said to be representing ...)

--
-Richard M. Hartman
hartman@onetouch.com

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!