[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] Re: Keep Signing the Petition to Strike Down the DMCA
- To: tompoe(at)renonevada.net
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] Re: Keep Signing the Petition to Strike Down the DMCA
- From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson(at)realmeasures.dyndns.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:09:00 -0400
- CC: C-FIT_Community(at)realmeasures.dyndns.org, C-FIT_Release_Community(at)realmeasures.dyndns.org, Free-Sklyarov(at)zork.net, fairuse(at)mrbrklyn.org, DMCA_Discuss(at)lists.microshaft.org, dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Organization: Real Measures
- References: <3BA3E954.E080C608@RealMeasures.dyndns.org> <01091517223100.06380@aether>
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
tom poe wrote:
> On Saturday 15 September 2001 16:50, Seth Johnson wrote:
> > http://www.PetitionOnline.com/nixdmca/petition.html
> > Failing the rule of law, we, the People, declare "misuse of copyright"
> > by popular decree, and thereby revoke our grant of Copyright to those
> > works protected by chapter 12 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
> > until such time as the government restores the Copyright Act to a form
> > consistent with the Constitution and the will of the people.
> Hi: So, the above paragraph is interesting. What's that translate into?
> Sounds good, though. Thanks, Tom
Sounds real good. The whole petition sounds real good.