[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Going on the offense.
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Going on the offense.
- From: Kurt Hockenbury <khockenb(at)stevens-tech.edu>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:35:08 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <20010910212325.A15370@lemuria.org>
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Tom wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 02:33:55PM -0400, Kurt Hockenbury wrote:
> > Laws requiring companies to give you a complete list of all data they have
> > collected on you, and you being allowed to revise it (similar to credit
> > reports, but for privacy information).
> a law including, but not limited to, this is actually fairly standard
> in western europe
Thanks. That means we can play the "harmonization" card on pushing this one.