[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc
- From: mickey <mickeym(at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:04:02 -0400
- References: <OF8D73CB61.F9063EDE-ON88256AB7.005B8B30@aero.org>
- Reply-To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
From the indictment:
"When an ebook purchased for viewing in the Adobe eBook Reader format was sold by
the publisher or distributor, the publisher or distributor of the ebook could
authorize or limit the purchaser's ability to copy, distribute, print, or have the
text read audibly by the computer. "
At least this post-first-sale restriction question will have it's day in court.
It's actually four questions, nicely munged together for clarity.